2019 STIHL TS 410
Compact and powerful cut-off saw with 12" cutting wheel
The TS 410 is a low-vibration, high-performance cut-off saw with a 12" cutting wheel powered by STIHL's stratified charge engine technology that cuts fuel consumption by 20% and exhaust emissions by 50%. It features the revolutionary X2 low maintenance air filtration system, and a newly designed anti-vibration system that reduces vibration up to 43% over previous models. Lightweight and well-balanced for excellent cutting and guide characteristics, this saw can be hand operated or mounted on the FW 20 cart (sold separately) for improved precision and comfort.
- Displacement (cc): 66.7
- Performance kW: 3.2
- Weight (kg / lbs) 1): 9.5 / 20.9
- Cutting wheel (in/mm): 12 / 300
- Cutting wheel mm: 300
- Reduced-emission engine technology: 2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
- Anti-vibration system: Intense vibration at the handles of power tools can lead to long-term effects on blood vessels in the hands and arms. STIHL has therefore developed an effective anti-vibration system whereby the oscillations from the machine's engine are dampened which significantly reduces vibrations at the handles.
- Pre-separation air filtration system: STIHL long-life air filtration systems with pre-separation achieve perceptibly longer filter life compared with conventional filter systems. Air drawn in is swirled. The larger, heavier particles are ejected. The pre-cleaned air is routed to the air filter via the pre-separator duct.
- Semi automatic V-belt tensioning: Light, consistent re-tensioning increases the service life of the belts and shaft bearings.
- Compensator: This controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged. The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburettor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter. This keeps the fuel/air ratio in the combustion mixture constant and hence also the engine power. The filter doesn't need to be cleaned until an appreciable drop in power occurs.
- Decompression valve: The decompression valve allows some of the compression pressure in the cylinder to escape, so less force on the starter rope is needed.
- Engine Size
- 66.7 cc
- 3.2 kW
- 9.5 kg (20.9 lb.)
- Blade Size
- 12 in. (300 mm)