2019 STIHL MS 250
Step up from the MS 230 with an excellent power-to-weight ratio
The MS 250 is a mid-sized chain saw that will deliver great power to get through those bigger cutting jobs. A combination of features such as the STIHL Quickstop® inertia chain brake, Master Control Lever™, anti-vibration system, carburetor preheat shutter for summer/winter operation, toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers, and a high power-to-weight ratio, makes this unit a great chain saw for home or small property owners.
- Displacement (cc): 45.4
- Power output kW: 2.2
- Weight (kg / lbs) 1): 4.6 / 10.1
- Featured price bar (in): 16
- STIHL anti-vibration system: Precisely calculated buffer zones minimise the transfer of engine and saw chain vibrations to the front and rear handles. The chainsaw therefore runs noticeably smoother. This allows the user to save their strength and work longer.
- Tool free fuel caps: Special caps to open and close the tank cap quickly, easily and without tools.
- STIHL Ematic System: Compared to conventional bars without Ematic, the STIHL Ematic system reduces the consumption of chain lubricant by up to 50 %, depending on the type of wood and the cutting attachment used. This system comprises a STIHL Ematic or Ematic S guide bar, a STIHL Oilomatic saw chain and a variable-flow or reduced-flow oil pump. As a result, virtually every drop of chain lubricant is delivered to exactly the right spot.
- Side-mounted chain tensioning: The tensioning screw can be found on the side of chain saw through the sprocket cover. This removes the need for contact with the sharp saw chain.
- Single-lever master control: All important functions such as start, choke, throttle and stop are operated via a single lever.
- 45.4 cc
- Horse Power
- 2.2 kW
- 4.6 kg (10.1 lb.)