2019 STIHL KM 56 RC-E
Lightweight KombiEngine with Easy2Start™
The KM 56 RC-E KombiEngine is part of the STIHL family of multi-use tools. Featuring a new low-emission, fuel-efficient engine plus the Easy2Start™ system for effortless starting; this unit allows the user to mix and match attachments (sold separately) for a range of tasks including trimming, cultivating, edging, pruning, sweeping and much more. Perfect for tasks around the home and light landscaping jobs.
- Power output kW: 0.8
- Displacement (cc): 27.2
- Power output (kW): 0.8
- Weight (kg / lbs) 1): 4.3 / 9.5
- Reduced-emission engine technology: 2-stroke engine with stratified charge. A fuel-free layer of air is created between the burned charge in the combustion chamber and the fresh charge in the crankcase, reducing the amount of fuel lost during the charge cycle. This results in more power with a lower weight, up to 20% lower fuel consumption than regular 2-stroke engines and significantly reduced exhaust emissions.
- STIHL Easy2Start™: A genuine advance in easy starting. STIHL Easy2Start™ cuts the effort required to start the tool by half, while the starter cord can be pulled at just one third of the normal force. All it takes is 2 fingers and a gentle pull action.
- Shoulder strap / carrying system: Using a STIHL shoulder strap or carrying harness with soft padding makes work more comfortable, particularly during lengthy jobs.
- Loop handle (R): The loop handled grass trimmers and brushcutters are ideal for working in areas where space is limited, e.g. thinning between bushes and shrubs.
- Simplified starting system: Simply set the choke, pump the fuel primer, pull the starter cord and away you go! The running machine switches off quickly after a brief press of the stop button. Once the machine is at a standstill, the ignition activates again automatically. Thus the ignition is always ready for starting.
- Quick-release coupling: The quick-release coupling allows the KombiSystem to be quickly dismantled into two parts for easy transport and storage - and then re-assembled quickly without tools.
- Split shaft: With a split shaft and special toolless quick-release coupling, the KombiSystem is highly versatile, easily transported and easy to store.
- Electronic ignition module: This ensures reliable starting and trouble-free running. The ignition system is fully encapsulated and thus protected from damp and dirt.
- Engine Displacement
- 27.2 cc
- 0.8 kW
- 4.3 kg (9.5 lb.)