2019 STIHL HT 56 C-E
Lightweight pole pruner
The HT 56 C-E is the newest addition to our pole pruner line up designed for occasional users. Featuring a 10" guide bar and a reach of up to 13' to make pruning jobs quick and easy. This unit comes with a split shaft for ease of transport and stratified scavenging engine technology that reduces fuel consumption by 20% and fulfills all emission regulations - just the product you were waiting for!
- Displacement (cc): 27.2
- Weight (kg / lb) 1): 6.7-14.7
- Overall length (cm-ft): 280-9.2
- Power output (kW): 0.8
- Shoulder strap / carrying system: Using a STIHL shoulder strap or carrying harness with soft padding makes work more comfortable, particularly during lengthy jobs.
- Multi-function control handle: This houses all the engine controls. Easy, comfortable thumb-operated control means the operator's hand never leaves the handle.
- Manual fuel pump (purger): A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburettor at the touch of a button. This reduces the number of starting pulls required following extended breaks in operations.
- Engine Displacement
- 27.2 cc
- Shaft Length
- 280 cm (9.2 ft.)