2019 Husqvarna YT42DXL (960 45 00-70)
Call for Price
Husqvarna's yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to maneuver and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. Hydrostatic transmission for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Mow efficiently with the ClearCut™ fabricated cutting deck which not only offers rock solid durability but also industry leading performance and cut quality. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.
- ClearCut™ fabricated cutting dec: The new fabricated design features welded 10 gauge steel construction with additional welded reinforcement strips for maximum durability
- Electric engagement of cutting blade/s: Easy engagement of cutting blade/s; simply pull the switch on the control panel.
- Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission: Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- Adjustable sliding seat: Unique seat platform automatically changes height as seat is moved forward or rearward to optimize operator position.
- Cutting width: 107 cm
- Nose roller: Yes
- Anti-scalp wheels: 2
- Drive method: Pedal-operated
- Speed reverse max: 4 km/h
- Speed reverse min: 0 km/h
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Kohler
- Engine name: 7000 Series
- Power output: 22 hp
- Cylinders: 2
- Power/fuel type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 11.4 l
- Oil filter: Yes
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 16.4 kW
- Net power at preset rpm: 3300 rpm
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Front-End Protection: Tube Bumper
- Hour meter type: Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Seat back height: High 15"
- Steering wheel type: Ergonomic - soft grip
- Collector: Available as accessory
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 22 hp
- Engine Type
- 7000 Series
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.4 L
- Deck Size
- 107 cm