2019 Husqvarna HU800AWDH (961 45 00-21)
The Husqvarna HU800AWDH features All Wheel Drive with high rear wheels which provide users with balance and power to all four wheels in hilly, uneven terrain and other tough mowing conditions. This rugged mower features a 22" heavy-duty steel deck and a powerful 190cc Honda engine. The AWD mower features a 3-in-1 cutting system allowing it to bag, mulch and side discharge, as well as a side bumper that doubles as a grass rake to pull in the grass for a clean trim. Also, it is equipped with a premium quick pin 4 point adjustment for level cutting height and a water hose connector for easy cleaning of the deck. With a premium comfort grip control bail and variable drive speed the operator is able to mow more comfortably and adjust the mowing speed according to the needs and condition of the lawn. Premium wheels with new rugged tread tires provide excellent traction without tearing the grass.
- Honda GCV-engine: High-spec Honda engine. Powerful and easy starting.
- 3-in-1 cutting system: This lawnmower offers versatility through several cutting options. Choose the cutting mode you require to achieve optimal results; collection for a tidy lawn, BioClip® (mulching) for lawn fertilization and ejection for less frequently cut areas.
- Extra large rear wheels: Makes the mower easier to control.
- All-Wheel Drive (AWD): All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) ensures traction on uneven, wet and slippery areas and slopes.
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Honda
- Engine name: GCV190
- Cylinder displacement: 190 cm³
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 3.4 kW
- Net power at preset rpm: 3000 rpm
- Cutting methods: 3in1
- Cutting width: 56 cm
- Cutting height adjustment: Four-point
- Cutting height max: 103 mm
- Cutting height min: 21 mm
- Drive system: All-wheel drive
- Drive wheels: All four
- Speed forward max: 4.83 km/h
- Speed forward min: 0 km/h
- Collector type: Down vented soft bag
- Collection Volume: 67.96 l
- Handle type: Ergonomic Handle (Bag Through)
- Soft grip: Yes
- Handle height adjustment: 3 Step
- Wheel bearing, front/rear: No/Yes
- Water hose connection: Yes
- Wheel size, Front: 203.2 mm
- Wheel size, Rear: 279.4 mm
- Wheelbase: 67.31 cm
- Weight: 41.28 kg
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 190 cm³
- All-wheel drive
- Wheel Size
- 279.4 mm
- Deck Size
- 56 cm
- Discharge Type